Music for theeatre and modern dance
- 2015 – Men Nu Har Jeg En Hjærne. Det menneskelige Teater/KBH’s Musikteater.
- 2014 – “Alting Mødes”Det Flydende Teater
- 2012 – Blackout! (MUTE Comp. Physical Theatre)
- 2009 – Når jeg forsvinder under mig. (JacoBole Teatret/CampX)
- 2004 – Baby/Baby (Copenhagen Performance House)
- 2003 – SnapShots (Nyt Dansk Danseteater)
- 2003 – Hendrix House: (Tim Feldmann/Wilda Dance)
Music for films and TV:
- 2008 – Twilight: Catherin Hardwicke, USA (“Eyes on Fire”)
- 2006 – Miami Vice: Michael Mann, USA (“Sweep”)
- 2006 – Anna Pihl: TV2Drama/CosmoFilm Denmark (“Crosshair”)
- 2005 – Drabet: Per Fly, Zentropa/Nordisk Film Denmark (“This is Goodbye”)
- 1999 – Sisters in the Sky: DR/Zentropa, Denmark.
Danish Music Awards
- Best Urban Album of the year: Blue Foundation “Sweep of Days” (2005)
- Danish Music Awards – Female singer of the year (2005)
- Danish Music Awards: Best Act of the year – Blue Foundation (2005)
- Robert (Danish film prize) – Song of the year: Blue Foundation: “This is Goodbye” (From the film Drabet by Per Fly, 2006)
- Steppeulven – (The critics prize): Band of the year: Blue Foundation (2005)
- Steppeulven – (The critics prize): Best live act of the year: Blue Foundation (2005)
2012-2015 – Member og the comittee of the Nordic Council Music Prize.
Twillight (2008, Catherine Hardwicke) featuring 'Eyes on fire' by Blue Foundation.
Poster for the Danish film 'Drabet' featuring 'This is Goodbye'.
Miami Vice (2006, Michael Mann) featuring 'Sweep' by Blue Foundation.
Blue Foundation recieving a Grammy for 'Best Urban Album' at The Danish Music Awards 2005, broadcasted at the Danish National Television. Photo by DR/Agnete Schlichtkrull
Kirstine, Dodebum and MC Jabber created the music for the modern dance piece 'Blackout!' together 2012. Photo by Kajsa Gullberg.
"Alting Mødes" by "Det Flydende Teater 2014. Photo by Per Morten Abrahamsen